Top five Christmas gift ideas for the people on your list
Christmas is a special time of the year when generosity is abundant. Gift giving is fun and exciting, but then there are those times when the perfect gift idea alludes us. My last post I geared it toward the nature lover and hiker. This time the ideas could be for anyone on your Christmas list. Here are five ideas to help take some stress out of the season.
- Something that is sure to please would be Klim's Small Batch Caramels. She has 4 unique varieties of caramel (regular with sea salt, chocolate with sea salt, bourbon with bourbon sea salt and coffee) perfect for any palette and any occasions. What I love about her products is they are made from organic and unrefined ingredients and grass-fed dairy products. If that isn't enough she uses only award winning chocolate and the bourbon is sourced locally. During the holidays there are a variety of sizes available. Is your mouth watering now? Head over to her website www.klimscaramels.com to learn more and get to shopping. If you have questions contact her at Klimscaramels@gmail.com or 336-775-8584. You can also find her on Instagram @klimscaramels.
- If you are looking for something more personal and hands on, look no further than Ruby Threadgood. If you are looking for something to make or a gift for a maker Ruby Threadgood has you covered with her felt pillow patterns, pattern packs, and full kits. These are beautifully designed with an upscale feel. Whether you make it yourself for the extra special touch or give the kit it is sure to be a hit. You can find her website rubythreadgood.com or on Instagram @rubythreadgood
- Pottery makes a wonderful gift. The methods used now to created the works of art are incredible and the designs imprinted on them are amazing. My favorite place to shop is Alewine Pottery. I love everything they create. The quality is outstanding and if you ever go to their shop it is very homey and inviting. The have pieces that are strictly decorative and then those that are made to be used. Many of the pieces that I looked at to use in the kitchen were dishwasher and microwave safe which is extremely important to me. If you want to learn more and shop their store on line head to their website www.alewinepottery.net and you can also find them on Instagram @alewinepottery.
- For gifts for the grandparents they love sentimental items. This is were photography can play a role. Have family portraits done by a local photographer and then frame your favorites to give as gifts. Trust me this will be a huge hit. Even if you can't afford to hire someone take some well put together photos with your phone, print and frame them. Grandparents are just happy to have recent photos of the family so the method to get there doesn't matter. If you happen to be in my neck of the woods my favorite local photography is Hope Ann Photos. Her work is incredible and you feel like you are working with a friend to you are always relaxed. You can find her website hopeannphotos.com and on Instagram @hopeannphotos.
- For the decorator and nature lover in your life give the gift of a fine art print. Bring the beauty and peace nature has to offer inside. Any piece is sure to delight and brighten any decor. I have prints available from the mountains to the sea and everywhere in between. I offer framed prints, matted prints, metal and canvas prints that can be customized to fit your decor. Can't find what you are looking for commission services are also offered. Allow me to bring your vision to live to capture the perfect location for you which may be a place in nature or a homestead. Not sure what you want to give someone? I get it! Give a gift certificate for any dollar amount above $20. Head over to my website for more information! www.daltonharrisphotography.com